As per the Association's By-Laws, notification of the AGM is required within a period of 21 to 60 days prior to the date of the meeting.
DATE, LOCATION and SCHEDULE
The AGM will be held on Saturday, 22 June at the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 632 in Orleans.
The schedule for the day includes: (all members invited to attend all events scheduled)
- 1000 hrs - Joint Meeting of the Honorary Council and the Board of Directors;
- 1130 hrs - Lunch;
- 1300 hrs - AGM Meeting;
- 1500 hrs - Board Meeting; and
- 1600 hrs - Evening Social and BBQ.
Available agendas include:
Documents that will be tabled for members' approval at the AGM include:
- 2018 Financial Statements;
- 2019 Financial Statements;
- 2020 Budget;
- By-Law Amendments; and
- An updated Strategic Plan.
Access the agendas by clicking on the name of the document. Links to the suporting documents will be added later
A proxy form can be accessed here.
To view a map of the RCL Branch 632, click here